Protect Your Home in Shawnee and the Greater Kansas City Area with New Siding, Roofing, Windows, and More
Safe Harbor Exteriors is a family-owned and locally operated Kansas City exterior remodeling company that provides high-quality products with experienced installation. In 2020, Safe Harbor Roofing changed its name to Safe Harbor Exteriors to reflect the additional exterior remodeling services of siding, windows, and decks in additon to our roof installations.
As homeowners ourselves, we know that most homeowners want to enjoy a low-maintenance home. The problem is when your home is old and deteriorating, it makes you work extra hard to maintain it. We believe home maintenance shouldn’t slow down your life. That’s why since 2013, we’ve helped thousands of homeowners in the Kansas City area with a worry-free home remodel. We will always strive to exceed our customer’s expectations by listening and answering all your questions.
Why You Can Trust Safe Harbor with Your Home’s Exterior
- There are a ton of storm chasers in our area who will rip homeowners off. We believe that trust is earned and have many great reviews to prove it. We actually want your home to last, which is why we always ask for feedback.
- Pushy salespeople are the worst. We strive to give you a no-pressure sales experience, answer all of your questions, and let you make the right decision for your home and budget.
- Inaccurate measurements make for a bad remodeling project. That’s why we take our time to get precise measurements in our thorough inspection process, so we can recommend the best product options and solve your home’s maintenance problems.
- We only install material that we’d install on our own homes. James Hardie products are built to last and come with a 30-year warranty.
- During the final inspection, we aren’t just going to leave you high and dry. We want to make sure you are given time to have any last questions or requests answered.
Our Simple, Proven Process
Simply call and make an appointment.
We’ll give you accurate measurements and recommend the best product options.
Get professional installation and a thorough final inspection.
Relax in your beautiful, long-lasting, low-maintenance home.