Whether you’re a retiree or a parent with young children, Mission Hills is undoubtedly one of the best places to live in Kansas. This suburb of Kansas City was conceived in the early 1900s as America’s premier garden community. Its winding streams, verdant hills, and expansive fields create a gorgeous backdrop to raise a family.
Homes in Mission Hills are not inexpensive, which is one of the many reasons that homeowners work so hard to keep their homes in top shape. Deteriorating siding detracts from your home’s appearance. Since 2013, Safe Harbor Exteriors has helped thousands of residents of Mission Hills and the greater Kansas City metropolitan area obtain a worry-free home exterior with professional siding installation.
Say goodbye to weather-worn siding
Mission Hills homes take a beating from Kansas’ chilly winters and hot summers. Installing new siding has many benefits, including:
- Enhances your home’s curb appeal
- Improves protection against extreme temperatures
- Adds to your resale value and yields a strong return on investment
- Updates an outdated exterior
- Spend less time maintaining your siding
Safe Harbors Exteriors’ premium siding brands
James Hardie Fiber Cement Siding
- Gorgeous curb appeal and customizable styles
- Lasts up to 30-50 years
- Pest-resistant, even against persistent woodpeckers
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Weather-resistant and well-suited to Mission Hills’ variable climate
- A 30-year, non-prorated, transferable warranty
Mastic Vinyl Siding
- An Exterior Home Visualizer Interactive Design Tool allows you to see what your home will look like with your new siding
- Weather-resistant and able to withstand storms and frigid winters
- An added layer of insulation can lower your energy bills
- More than 300 designer colors
- Easy to maintain
“Safe Harbor installed James Hardie siding, soffits and gutters. The install was meticulous and our home was left cleaner than when the company showed up. The level of detail in the install was beyond expectation! We are so pleased with the quality of work and the professionalism of the install team.“
Let us help you update your Mission Hills Home!
At Safe Harbors Exteriors, we can help you choose the perfect replacement siding for your Mission Hills home.
Our team will work hard to earn your trust with our accurate estimates, skilled craftsmanship, communicative customer service, and a no-pressure sales approach.
Want to know why so many of our customers recommend us to their friends and neighbors?
Our Simple, Proven Process
Simply call and make an appointment.
We’ll give you accurate measurements and recommend the best product options.
Get professional installation and a thorough final inspection.
Relax in your beautiful, long-lasting, low-maintenance home.