As a De Soto, KS homeowner, you know the importance of protecting your home. If your roof has damage from pests, hail, leaks, or age, it’s probably time for a replacement. A new roof is a major investment, and you want it to last! Therefore, you must do your homework before choosing a roofing material, brand, and contractor. Since 2013, Safe Harbors Exteriors has replaced roofs on thousands of De Soto area homes. We can help you, too! Read on to learn more about our roof replacement process.
Revitalize Your De Soto Home: Top-Tier Options for Lasting Beauty and Protection
A new roof can transform the curb appeal of your De Soto home and protect the structure from costly future repairs. Here are some signs it’s time for a new roof:
- Interior ceiling leaks
- Higher-than-usual energy bills
- Missing shingles
Safe Harbor Exteriors installs industry-leading roofing brands. Each one is long-lasting and comes in a variety of styles and colors.
Fully-recyclable, Owens Corning shingles:
- Are fully fire-resistant and have superior wind resistance
- Include a barrier that inhibits algae growth
- Have SureNail technology for exceptional grip and triple-layer protection
Durable GAF shingles:
- Include Dura Grip adhesive for added strength
- Leak barriers provide reliable protection against moisture infiltration
- Cool roof technology reflects sunlight and reduces heat absorption
- Have a class A fire rating for additional peace of mind
- Include three layers of protection to withstand extreme weather
- Have a winter-friendly underlayment
Stone-coated metal Decra roofing:
- Is lightweight and easy to install
- Can provide up to 24% savings in energy bills
- Is warrantied for 120 mph wind
“I am VERY pleased we chose Safe Harbor Exteriors! We had our roof replaced and Steve took care of all the communication with the insurance company, what a relief!”
Trusted Roofing Excellence in De Soto
At Safe Harbor Exteriors, we have earned the trust of thousands of De Soto area families through our low-pressure sales approach and attentive service. Our meticulous process includes product recommendations, accurate measurements, and precise installation. When we finish the project, we do a final walk-through to ensure you are thrilled with the results.
Quality Roofing for Comfortable Living
The charm of De Soto, KS is its small-town feel with an easy lifestyle, but close to the big city of St. Louis. Affordable home prices, a low crime rate, and abundant parks create a comfortable ambiance for families, retirees, and single professionals.
As a De Soto resident, you want to protect your home from the elements and preserve its curb appeal. When you need a new roof, you can count on Safe Harbor Exteriors for exceptional value, service, and industry-leading products. Contact us for a free estimate.