When you are on the hunt for siding that is stylish, fade-resistant, and easy on the eyes, we’ve got great news for you: The new Magnolia Home James Hardie collection is here!
This collection consists of 16 colors from warm, earthy shades to soft neutrals. A few moody and dramatic dark hues are included, and overall the colors are trendy yet timeless. We’ll highlight some of our favorite colors from this collection:
Magnolia Home James Hardie Color Collection
- Birch Tree – This creamy, warm off-white works well with an earthy color palette with natural-toned wood accents on a home.
- Dried Eucalyptus – A cool, neutral color, this mid-range greenish gray delivers a relaxing and welcoming vibe. Complement it with white accents, and add wood accents to ground the look, and create a stunning contrast you’ll love coming home to.
- Slate Steps – This saturated gray references slate in the natural world. Its blue and green tones work well against plenty of greenery in your landscaping to pull out its green hue.
- Weathered Cliffs – This is one of the new collection’s most neutral and versatile colors. It is creamy and warm with greige. The creaminess shows up on south-facing home exterior walls, while the greige shows up more on north-facing walls. This color works perfectly for the modern farmhouse style.
- Warm Clay – This complex mid- to dark-toned neutral color has a warm earthy hue, including brown-green-gray. Any of those colors can be used perfectly as accents. It also works well with black and/or off-white.
- Midnight Soot – This is one of the darkest colors in the new collection. It’s deep, rich, and moody. It works ideally on contemporary homes on thick vertical panels. It brings a modern vibe to traditional homes when used to cover the body of the home or as an accent to heighten the contrast.
- Peppery Ash – This stunning green-gray hue delivers exquisite style if you love gray but want more color than just gray.
- Rustic Road – This warm greige looks almost off-white yet has more depth. This color looks optimal when paired with black, stone, wood, or copper.
Other colors in the new collection include Mudflats, Last Embers, Rugged Path, It’s About Thyme, Stone Beach, Stone Paver, Chiseled Green, and Wandering Green.
These colors are available in HardiePlank, HardieShingle, and HardiePanel (Board and Batten), with the HardieTrim available in Rustic Grain or Smooth textures.
Make Your Home Uniquely Yours
Choose the perfect color from the new collection
Try color on your home with convenience by using the HOVER® Design Studio brought to you by James Hardie.
Complete the look with soffit and trim
The picture perfect finish for your home — soffit and trim — is available in the recently released Magnolia Home James Hardie Collection. Soffit panels safeguard your home while trim adds the perfect finishing touch to your design with low-maintenance, long-lasting trim boards.
Love Your Home Again
At Safe Harbor, we are James Hardie Preferred Contractors, meaning we are trained by the Hardie company to install siding to their standards, ensuring your warranty stays intact. Get the perfect siding color and style, and love your home again.