Long-Lasting, High-Quality Metal Roofs for Your Kansas City Home
Tired of continually dealing with the maintenance and problems with a traditional roof? It’s time for a better solution than a typical replacement. As an expert roofer, Safe Harbor Exteriors know that metal roofing offers unmatched longevity in the industry and many other benefits that can make it the perfect solution for your home.
Why a Metal Roof Is One of the Best Decisions You Can Make for Your Home
Residential metal roofs have been increasing in popularity. Why? Because they help combat the need for continual repairs and replacements by providing:
- Long-Lasting Performance— They last 3 to 4 times longer than asphalt.
- Energy-Efficiency— Metal reflects radiant energy, maintaining a cooler interior temperature in homes.
- Fire Resistance— Metal is far more likely to resist problems from fire than asphalt (which is combustible).
- Light-Weight Materials— The low weight of metal reduces strain on a building structure.
- Recyclability— Metal roofs can be recycled and are often made of recycled materials themselves.
- Low Maintenance— A properly installed metal roof requires very little upkeep.
Durable Decra Metal Roofing
DECRA stone-coated metal roofs offer the impeccable durability of metal with the aesthetic appeal homeowners desire. They are:
- Class 4 impact resistant
- Resistant to 120 mph winds
- Class A fire-rated
- Resistant to freeze and thaw cycles
The acrylic bonded granular stone coating applied to the multi-layered steel adds even greater strength to the product, and unlike the industrial look of most metal roofs, the granules mimic the look of asphalt for a more traditional style.
Standing Seam Metal Roofing
Standing seam roofs are designed to last longer than typical metal roofs and maintain greater water resistance. They utilize hidden fasteners (unlike screw-down metal roofs that have exposed fasteners), which reduces the chance of water penetration.
Hidden clips fasten the roof to the roof decking and allow for expansion and contraction of the metal without the movement or lifting of fastener screws.
- Greater weather tightness than other metal roofs
- No unsightly seam lines
- A sleek, modern design
Feel Safe in your Kansas City home with a Metal Roof Installation from Safe Harbor Exteriors
At Safe Harbor Exteriors, we want your home to last. We take the time to answer your questions so you can be sure you are making the right choice for your home.
- We get exact measurements for the best installation.
- We hold the GAF Master Elite Certification (which is only given to the top 1% of roof installers in the nation).
- We clean around our worksite to help protect your home.
- We provide a final inspection for you to ask any questions and provide final requests.
Get the Roof Replacement You Deserve
Whether you like the industrial look metal can provide or you want a more traditional-looking roof that will last for decades, a metal roof is right for your home. Let Safe Harbor Exteriors take the stress of premature roof problems off your hands, with a superb metal roof installation.